Santa Rosa, CA / Remote USA work for qualified applicants
Join a motivated forward-thinking team providing cutting edge solutions in the lending industry. As a SAAS offering our focus on our customers is key and we are looking for candidates who aspire to that goal.
We are seeking developers who have a passion for software development with a motivated and energetic attitude. You will be contributing in a team environment to the design and implementation of both backend and frontend portions of the project. Collaborate with our team using agile practices to plan and execute required features.
This position will focus on transitioning our current legacy offerings to Laravel and integrating third party services as Laravel packages.
Ability to work with algorithms and integrate with multiple systems is a must.
- A strong understanding of the Laravel Framework and PHP
- MySQL experience or other relational database
- Excellent communication skills
- API building and integration experience
- Experience with GitHub
- Proficiency in Livewire and AlpineJS
- Proficiency in Tailwind CSS
- Experience migrating legacy code into Laravel
- Knowledge of cloud concepts with AWS experience
- Experience with Terraform for managing AWS resources
- Machine learning experience (BigML)
- $75,000 – $120,000
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off plus Federal Holidays
- Health and Dental
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org